Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Decisions, Decisions

We finally made a decision, put some money down and started building a house.  It's about 500 yards from our old house, but we've been happy where we are so we'll just stick around. 
 
Here the pile of dirt and the hole we bought.
 

And some wood . . .


 . . . with stairs.  

 
We were pretty vigilent when we were over there everyday for school, but now we go awhile in between visits and things are moving along. 
 
Ansen and I did all the looking, so it's fun for them to finally see what we're actually doing - their bedrooms, the kitchen, etc.
 
 
I also drive by our old house almost as often as I drive by the new house and I have so many memories of my little kiddies there, where my kids were babies and I miss it. 

No comments: