Last day of school and we stuck with all the traditions.
Pictures with teachers and off to the 4th annual water balloon fight.
Mr. Madruga and Addie
Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Earl with Olivia
(they made the cute little sign)
And then it was on . . .
The annual water fight. I, yet again, convinced them for awhile we were not doing it since we lived clear in Orem. But then Olivia caught me leaving the night before with buckets and waterballoons.
We're still going with Moms vs. Kids so we're always the target. But they are KILLING us now!
I didn't get hardly any pictures because the camera wasn't even off limits.
I didn't get hardly any pictures because the camera wasn't even off limits.
Miracle of all miralces . . . there was NO crying this year.
Everyone had fun and we again decided that the hours filling water balloons for all hours of the night.
(little blurry but this was during the fight and they were in my face)
Until next year . . . unless this really was our last year . . . :)








No comments:
Post a Comment