Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lake Powell 2013 - yes, last year

Before we get to Lake Powell 2014, I have to catch up with Lake Powell 2013 . . . 


Lake Powell 2013 (less Ansen for this picture)







Addie learned to ski.  She tried her little heart out with such a good attitude! 


And a little theme for this year was goggles . . . 


We were all into goggles this year and after it was said and done, I think we only came home with 1 or 2. 


 The rest of them are at the bottom of Lake Powell with my swim shorts from 2005.


RIP - all of those goggles and my blue shorts


Lake Powell really is incredible!  
There is nothing at all like it and pictures will never do it justice.


The real go-getters went fishing while the rest of us slept in. 




I love this little toothless smile (and Lisa's big toothy smile).


And another picture of that toothless smile since it's all just teeth now.




And on our last morning we stayed close to relax and . . . 




we talked Branda into tubing for a little while.  


No comments: