Friday, November 14, 2014

First Day of School 2014 - Round 2

We made the finalized decision to have Drew go to Pre-School 1 more year. 
 
I've been coming up with all the reasons in the book for years as to why I wanted to keep him home.  We went out with my school physcologist friend (so she's a professional in this field).  She made me feel better and said I can just say - it is my preference that he is older. 

 
So - it is my preference that Drew is older when he starts school and so we started year 3 of Pre-School. 

 
He's going to Busy Bee Pre-School with Miss Michelle.
He is happy to be the only one that knew both is first AND last name, he's the tallest and he's "Miss Michelle's best helper!"

 
Plus I get him home with me for one more year. 


He was fine until he realized that his best bud, Eden,
 was going to kindergarten THIS year. 
 
 
But peace was restored when he realized he'd be going to Kindergarten with Lucy.


No comments: