Ah man. It's hard to believe we're 6 years into this now. But at least we're becoming professional at navigating the competitions (I paid for NO parking and we were on time). We had this year's first 2 day competition - with jackets - last week.


Olivia's team has been killing it this year and got a summit bid to Florida at the first competition of the season. She's worked hard and has beautiful, straight leg front and back walk overs.
But the flyer dropped . . . to the floor. They lost the summit bid, but they got the jackets. I have to admit this was the first time I was crushed by the loss. If we're going to Florida, I really want to be going for both girls. We still have one last chance.


Ruby and I spend quality time in the car together, I introduced the girls to blackberry shakes, I wished Grandma Sharp was still living right next to the Salt Palace, we went to Kneaders, shopping and I had fun at my first official outing with my
THREE





No comments:
Post a Comment