Tuesday, April 12, 2016

March Happenings

Three might be a crowd . . . 


Addie had a late night Friday night and then Olivia had a late night Saturday night to watch the new Fuller House.  Olivia has a pretty fun gang of kids she's been hanging out with this year - there's girls AND boys (only girls are pictured though). 


Drew and Eden are still besties.  The kindergarten playground is in it's own fenced area.  Eden comes to say hi everyday and they make play date plans "at the fence."


The Mia Maids decorated cakes for Mutual and then delivered them randomly.  I got one because I was their favorite leader.  I try . . . I felt like I won the lottery to be named "Favorite Leader."  I LOVE my calling with the Young Women.

 

Ruby is seriously all the rage around here.  



I came in from the garage to find Drew "hiding" with the bunny.



And Ruby got chubby this month.






No comments: