Well, I was just going to upload the pictures that I took and realized that Ansen erased some of them since the memory card was full when he took some. I'm having a hard time understanding how different our thought processes could be in that scenario, but anyway, here is me and Addison on the swings.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Disneyland . . . or Lagoon
Ansen's firm does a summer family party and a couples Christmas party every year. Today was the family summer party and we went to Lagoon. I know Ansen and I went to Lagoon's frightmares in 2000, but the last time I honestly remember going to Lagoon before that was Ninth Grade Lagoon Day. I actually kept referring to Ninth Grade Lagoon Day today. I kept saying things to Ansen like, "when we came here for ninth grade lagoon day, I . . " and I actually even tried to recall the price of an ice-cream cone. Anyway, we were not thrilled about the party pick, but ended up being pleasantly surprised. We're even planning on taking advantage of the Bounce Back when we get back from Maine. We rode a few rides, ate lunch with everyone, and rode a few more rides. The only hitch was that it was hot, HOT, HOT! That's not our glistening complection in the pictures, it's sweat. Addison had a lot of fun and Olivia kept herself busy, and wet by eating cups of ice. Addison kept trying to compare Disneyland and Lagoon, and I'm sorry to the Lagoon lovers, but the comparison cannot be made.
Well, I was just going to upload the pictures that I took and realized that Ansen erased some of them since the memory card was full when he took some. I'm having a hard time understanding how different our thought processes could be in that scenario, but anyway, here is me and Addison on the swings.
Well, I was just going to upload the pictures that I took and realized that Ansen erased some of them since the memory card was full when he took some. I'm having a hard time understanding how different our thought processes could be in that scenario, but anyway, here is me and Addison on the swings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't been to Lagoon since that 9th grade activity either and I even live in Davis County pretty close to the park. I'm glad it was fun--I've heard it's a little run down and trashy. What company does Ansen work for? Does he like his job?
Either one works for me. I was laughing out loud to myself reading this post by the way. The fact that we were giving Natalie so much crap for using her bounce back passes and look who might use theirs!! haha So is it better than 9th grade lagoon day or worse? :)
Keep updating your blog, I like to check it when I need a 2-minute break from anatomy!
I'm wishing now that i would have put the effort in to get that desk from you guys. It seemed like too much of a hassle then, but now I'm going to have to borrow a truck and craigslist one because I've decided a need it.
Anyway, when you guys get back, be sure to get your webcam up and going because we are worried the girls won't recognize us at Christmas!
-ryan
Complexion
Post a Comment