Friday, August 3, 2007

A is for Addison



Addison is 4 years old and is a real girly-girl. She's into dress up, imaginary weddings to Prince Eric (Little Mermaid), Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty) or General Shang (Mulan), "paint-nolish" (nail polish), and lip gloss. She has lots of imaginary friends which we're not sure if we should be worried about, but they play a significant role in our family and they all have very elaborate and interesting lives. She loves to talk and to be the center of attention. She just gave her first talk . . . in sacrament meeting and loved it.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love the blog. It's fun to look at everyone's blog and see how much things change. Speaking of change, Addison is SOOOOO BIG! I can't believe how grown up she is, in just a year. And your baby. She's not a newborn anymore with highlights in her hair. Or maybe she does but look at her. It's crazy I haven't seen her since the hospital!!! Thanks for sharing.

Englishfam said...

Ashleigh!
So excited to see you on the blog! First of all, your girls are adorable. Second, I didn't know you went to Hawaii! What island(s) did you go to? Third, Jeff is so cute and teenager like! Man, I really haven't seen him in a long time. What a cute family!!

Kari said...

Ashleigh, hey I saw your blog link on Andrea's blog and wanted to say hi! It was fun running into you at Home Depot in April. I must say you have two of the cutest girls ever! Hope you're enjoying your new house. If you ever want to visit my blog the address is www.hairylady.blogspot.com. (There's a story on the site that explains the weird name.:)

Kari Redd Heward

Kendall Watkins said...

Adorable. Hopefully we'll have internet soon. Love ya - Ryan

Nicole said...

Ashleigh, your girls are so adorable! I expect that your next child will be named Grace(that is Hayden's middle name). I liked looking at Natalie's friend's blogs. It made me so homesick! Anyways it inspired me to do my own blog. You can check it out, mortyfamily@blogspot.com.
Nicole Gildea Morton