The Flag passing . . . Katie (top) and MJ (bottom).
Addison literally racing the 3 twenty-something adults for parade candy!
She did get some in the end. We also got carrots and a new toothbrush (Colgate soft bristle even).
Natalie-the pictures obviously don't begin to describe the fun we had. We reminced about Katie's socks, Nicole's homecoming date . . . Sisters weekend soon-me, Addison, Lisa, you, Laine and Katie. Imagine the possibilities!
5 comments:
I don't know what is so interesting about my homecoming date ;)
P.S. Hayden loved seeing the picture of Aunt Kitty.
CAN'T WAIT! We will definetly have to laugh about the socks again when I get there, so friggin hilarious...
(To those of you who want in on the inside joke: When Ash and I were in HS, she drove me home from Timp one day and we passed Katie who was walking home from THS in black sling-back clogs. She had cleverly paired these with stark white socks with MASSIVE holes in both heels, visible to us from the car as we drove by. We laughed so hard that we made Katie cry (glad to see that she is able to laugh about it now)
So great, wish we could have gone up for Homecoming fun! Let's schedule our girls trip soon.
sorry, correction, Katie was not walking home from THS, it was OCJHS
That is so cute. I am glad you got to go up there and a little jealous I couldn't go to work with Lisa too!!
Post a Comment