Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is your WARNING

Hello! I originally started my blog so that, 1) our family in Maine, Ohio and Connecticut could keep up with us, and 2) since I have a hard time keeping up on my journal and scrapbooking I thought blogging could replace or at least supplement those. Since I have now verified (thanks, Marianne) that I can publish a book of my blog I will be including more memory lane posts, family history, methodical thinking, etc. So this is your warning . . . enjoy what you can!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been wondering this is was possible. How do you do print a book of your blog?

Natalie Que said...

My friend looked into it and gave me the site where you can do it. I don't remember it off the top of my head but this is always why I do my blog and I think it is great! I will look for the site where she is doing hers, even if you already found one you can compare prices, etc.

Marianne said...

This blogging thing has seriously become an obsession. I'm sick of trying to explain to people why blogging is so stinkin' fun and trying to convince them to do it. I think it's like nursing. Have you heard of the 4 week rule...if you can just stick with it for 4 weeks it'll get easier and you may come to absolutely love it. With blogging, at first I was hesitant...thought I had no friends...nothing interesting to say....now I don't care!