So, we were almost late for church (2:30 p.m. church I might add) since we took a getting ready detour to enjoy the sticky, perfect snow. I am not really a snow/winter person, so I'm glad I married Ansen who loves the snow to balance out our family and play with the kids. When we got home from church, our snowman was starting to deteriorate due to the sun and Addison had a little meltdown herself. It turned out she was only worried about her scarf, but it took a few minutes to translate between heart wrenching sobs.


6 comments:
Hilarious story Ashleigh! Love the scarf meltdown!
You've been tagged.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Was she just worried about her scarf hitting the ground or what? That is so funny!
Didn't you love the snow? Even though I love that it is a nice warm fall today, it was fun for the kids. Those caramel apples look so yummy! Are they hard to make?
Hallie and Avery were so jealous when the saw the snow. It is currently 82 degrees here, I can't imagine snow! We have been promising the girls we would take a trip up to the snow for the past two years, but we just haven't had a chance. Maybe this year.
I can't believe you broke the Sabbath in such a way!
Post a Comment