We did Trunk or Treat with the ward this year and I'm a big fan. All the candy in 20 minutes and then home for a family party. We loved it.
Pumpkin carving . . . Ansen with his annual Yankees pumpkin.
Mulan and little poodle skirt Olivia.
Okay, so I ran out of black eye make-up and my hair had been up for 5 hours before this picture was taken. I tried, but this year's costume didn't go as planned. Oh, well. Better luck next year. Oh, I was the Bride of Frankenstein if you needed help with this one.
8 comments:
Very cute! I have been excited to see these. If you have more pictures, will you email them to me? We miss you and can't wait to see you in a month and a half.
Ashleigh-Your girls could not be cuter!! I love the costumes, you look great, atleast you dressed up! Hope you are doing well and you have a darling family!
Very cute costumes. Your costume was great, you really go all out, way to go!
don't they have computers in oregon? haha just jokin' - great job w/the costumes - you put martha to shame :)
I love the little poodle skirt girl! How cute is that? Of course you and Mulan are great too. Why didn't Ansen dress up? I had James dress up this year. It's weird, I will buy my kids really cute costumes but just can't justify spending money on a costume for either me or James.
Hey Ansen and Ashleigh!
I was blog hopping and stumbled across yours! You guys look great and I can't believe how big your girls are! They're adorable! If you get a chance, send me your email address to ashbyhatch@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog!
--Ashby
The girls costumes are so CUTE! Your's is pretty scary...like so scary I wouldn't show Rhett.
Ok, you need to show Ansen my post on the power tool pumpkin carving, he could SOOO perfect his Yankee thing. Oh, never mind, maybe not.
BTW, my second child a Yankee fan, mostly to antagonize the rest of our society! It works! Brave kid, he even wears the Yankee shirt I bought him to school!
Post a Comment