Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Official!

So, it's official, I have re-started my gym pass I've had on hold since I got pregnant with Olivia and was put on a modified bed rest. Yeah, it's been awhile and it's pathetic. I'm only doing this post in hopes that someone will ask me how it's going at the gym in a month and then I'll have some drive to get back in the habit. I'm hoping to be back in the habit in the next month before Ansen's busy season starts and I'm a single mom again with no babysitter. Then hopefully I'll have the drive to go at 5:00 a.m. or something while Ansen's home. Right now the thought of that just makes me laugh . . . out loud.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck with this endevor. I'm not looking forward to Nate's busy season either. Even though he is Audit, it is still busy from about February-June. KILL ME!! Working out is rediculous when there's no dad around to help!

r & k said...

good job, ashleigh! does your gym have babysitting? k-bye

Mel said...

I've decided that working out is taking time for yourself and taking care of yourself so you can feel better for your hubby and kids. If I am not working out I don't feel as good about myself. How do you like that for motivation?? You go!! You can do it!! 5:00 I am not sure about, but a gym with babysitting is a good way to go! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Marianne said...

WAY TO GO! I have the big idea of getting there each morning at 7am. Did I make it today? No. Will I make it tomorrow. There's always hope.

Anonymous said...

It's really too bad that thyroid thing didn't work out. Let me tell you, though, it's not the miracle problem I was hoping for. Turns out that it mostly just keeps you from gaining more weight, and if you aren't absolutely complicit with the regiment it's pretty ineffective.

Marie said...

OK Ashleigh, have you gone to the gym yet? The world is waiting to hear!!