Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Comes a Little Early!


We were at my mom's all afternoon and evening and got home at 8:30. Right as we were getting out of the car Santa Claus pulls up and asks if the girls are asleep yet. He'd already dropped by once and we weren't home so he was making the rounds back around hoping we'd be home by now. He brought the girls teddy bears and candy canes and told them he'd be back in a few days. When Ansen was putting Addison to bed she asked him if he'd seen Santa's sleigh because she would have really liked to the see the reindeer. Oh and by the way, apparently you can tell when it's the REAL Santa Claus because he'll be wearing gloves (per Addison anyway).


Seriously, how cool is that! Addison was star struck which reduced her to very little words (very, very unusual for Addison). These kind of things restore my hope in humanity. I love when you find someone still willing to go out of their way and put effort into other people! The 7 long months of searching for a good neighborhood has paid off.

3 comments:

Mel said...

How cute is that!! Who does that? I guess in your neighborhood. Maybe you could send him over our way next year. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, you are so lucky to have such great neighbors! Have a great Christmas!

Marianne said...

Gosh....I'm so jealous and upset because that would never happen in my neighborhood. Exactly where do you live and how much do I have to pay for good neighbors like yours. I believe, as you do, that money can buy you the association of good, quality people. (inside joke)