Sunday, March 30, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter . . .



5 comments:

Kendall Watkins said...

I love the phone. She cracks me up. Did your mom bring over Addies present from us?

kristen said...

haha! i am constantly making fun of my mom for never taking that thing out of her ear. :) love it.

Quast Family said...

k, so cute.
um, they had a little boy, 7 lbs. Krew Tylar. he is too cute. looks like brax. say is 15 months. brax will be 5 this month. they are in clinton. um, doing good. i thought you kept in touch with her. i dont know if they have a blog. she has a myspace. anyway, way excited for her, but anxiously wanting another myself. maybe this will push kody. doubt it.

Andrea said...

Soooo cute! I love her smile and her cute shirt.

Amanda said...

Umm, I guess I am slow on the hands free phone stuff! I thought it was an ipod or something- but bigger.. OH! It's a phone! How cute!