Ansen has heard from a reliable source that there will be an . . . .
on the corner of State and University in the University Mall parking lot where Joe's Crab Shack was. Life has never been so good!
(While we've been waiting for this moment, we're sad because
now it's going to loose its special-ness. Oh, and we wanted to be the franchise owners. )

8 comments:
I could not be more happy for you. I love In-N-Out. Maybe it won't lose it's specialness. We have one in town, but it isn't in a convenient spot and is ALWAYS crowded, so with 4 kids we don't stop by often. It is still a special treat for us.
Are you serious....please say yes. I LOVE IT!!!
You're kidding. Right? I can't believe it!
I just caught up on your blog postings, I've been out of it for a while. I think you're hilarious!!! I loved your post about becoming silly and crazy again, so funny! I feel exactly the same sometimes, like I've turned boring. You inspire me. :)
There is already one in St. George so maybe you guys are right on this one. I personally didn't think it was that great when I had it so I'm cool with whatever happens (I know, I'm weird).
I hope your right, if so I will be headed to Orem quite often!!
I get my fill when I go to CA to visit my parents. My Dad really knows how to drive his favorite foods and restuarants into the ground. I get really sick of food, but not him, he eats lunch at the same place {ordering the same thing} 3-4 times per week and then maybe a nice Saturday late afternoon lunch as well.
So when we are in town for a week, we probably hit that 3+ times inbetween the Mexican restuarants.
BUY IT!! BUY IT!!
AHHHH! That's awesome!
Post a Comment