Before I start . . . In the previous post I meant to call it Grave-sighting rather than Grave-siding. Ansen said I probably looked like an idiot to most people, but that's what my family calls it . . . plus he pointed this out 5 days after I made the post as if there was anything I could do about looking like an idiot at that point. Anyway, moving on . . .
Pre-School Graduation! Addison graduated from a whole year of pre-school. She loved it and I think it accomplished my goal for it . . . socialization and taking instruction from someone other than me. She had her own speaking part . . . "We have had some much fun at pre-school this year. We'd like to tell our parents thanks for sending us" and she blew a big two-handed kiss.
We were so proud that she felt no obligation to make a big farting noise in the micro-phone, she kept her mouth at a good 2 inch distance rather than sucking on the micro-phone as she spoke and she gave her big cheeser smile like we practiced.
6 comments:
You can tell Ansen I said he should lighten up! ;/) My family regularly uses Memorial Day as a time to visit the graves of our ancestors, as much to be sure they are kept up as anything else. We always call it visiting the cemetery, but really, there isn't anyone actually there to "visit" with, so to each their own!
Congratulations Addie! And to her mom for a wonderful performance!
Cute family picture at the bottom of the post. I love your hair...and the little graduate is absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend...I'll send directions soon.
Way to go Addison! I think preschool is great for those two things as well - socialization and taking instruction from someone other than me. Brooklyn loved her first year of preschool and I'm hoping she gets to do it again next year.
Congrats Addie! That is so exciting, she is one bright little lady! Can't wait to see her again!
you are hilarious. really.
Yeah Addie! So fun!
Post a Comment