I've needed a new bra for probably about a year now, but I've always despised bra shopping and that was even before I had lovely little Olivia. Olivia really takes the fun out of any shopping experience and I find myself being the mom who you hear begging and bribingtheir child to please shut the door and please stop crawling under the stall, etc. Anyway, I'm just putting this out there for anyone who needs this little FYI.
I got a $10 off coupon in the mail to Victoria's Secrets. I've never really shopped there because I really feel like you're paying $20 for the bra and $20 for the little pink bag and tissue paper that says Victoria's Secret. I am now singing a different tune. They have this magical thing called the bra box. They give you every bra they make in your size in a box. You go into the dressing room once, try them all on and make your selection. If you're interested you can get opinions and advice from the sales associate assigned to dressing room duty. Once you make your selection, the sales associate writes it down and then walks you out to where your bra of choice is, and shows you the drawer of your size in the many colors available.
I think at this phase in life, I'm am happy to pay $20 for the quick, effortless shopping experience and $15 (with my coupon) for the bra. And as an extra bonus, I LOVE my new bra. So, thank you Victoria from the mother of Olivia Hatch (the shopping disaster). Now if they could figure out the nursing bra . . . Oh and someone please let me know if I can get the same shopping experience for less.
6 comments:
Okay- so I am really excited that you shared that! A bra BOX?! Heaven for a mom.... thanks for sharing!
Man I have some bra shopping envy right now. Victoria doesn't really carry my size of bra, so I don't get to experience the "bra box". How exciting. My bras look like something a grandma would wear, or a parachute, take your pick.
Are you trying to make me sad that I don't fit into VS bras...is that what this is about?
I wish all shopping experiences were like this--especially grociery shopping. I think I'll have to try Victoria's next time I need a bra.
How did I miss this entry? And LOVE your new template! Super cute. I hate mine right now but have no time to invest in changing it at the moment.
Count yourself lucky that you can both shop at Victoria's Secret for anything and pay a MERE $40 for a bra. I pay twice that minimum and have to go to a hefty hideaway shop since that is the only place that carries size H and beyond bras. Heather, I am sure you are feeling me on this. Oh, just read your comment, exactly.
The nursing bra is a nightmare! and stupiod Motherhood offers no return policy. But congrats on a good bra! I need a new one. I wear the same one for about 6 months. It's pitiful.
Post a Comment