I turned 28 on April 30, so Happy Birthday to me 2 months late! I've decided that the avenue I'm going to take for the next year of my life is free-spirited (which sometimes can be translated into stupidity). Yes, that's right. I'm starting to wonder what happened to the young, spirited, fun person. Oh, wait I know what happened - a house payment, life insurance, retirement, kids, church callings, work, etc.
I think I've turned into a lethal combination . . . an adult AND an accountant.
So my goal for this year . . . Although I am going to be responsible for the physical, emotional and spiritual well being of me and my children and I will not give reason for Ansen to worry sick about me (I had/have some time issues-that may be a later blog) and of course I'll still maintain my stringent budget, I am going to go back to what I really think is me . . .
Free Spirit, Wacky, Spontaneous, Giggly Loud Me!
I'm hoping this won't be too hard since I still do stupid stuff all the time, I'm just going to make sure I keep laughing at myself.
So, welcome back Stupid!

8 comments:
That is the best picture of you by far! I LOVE it! I appreciate your wisdom here; I need to follow suit! Let's see what happens!
As if your blog weren't already entertaining...I can't wait for posts about you being stupid!! Oh, and yes the lethal combination adulthood + accountant...you're too funny! I quite enjoyed my evening with three accountants. You accountants really aren't as nerdy as everyone thinks!
Yes! I remember that Ashleigh and I would like to say welcome back. So I need to know when we are:
-Going to follow Nicole around on her dates
-Take our own golf club and golf ball to play free at Trafalga
-Drive like a bat out of hell out of the Gildea's neighborhood
-And make fun of Katie with her Tweety Bird socks
Let me know..
You are so funny! It's hard being an adult sometimes. The other day we were at the park and my boys were climbing a tree and I was like, I can climb that tree too, so I did. I think it's fun to stop being so responsible sometimes within reason!
I can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck! I love that top picture of you. Love the short hair.
I love that picture of you with the I am Special Today plate! You look really pretty. As for the other...well, you certainly do look like a lot of fun. If I were there, oh the havoc we could wreak with your new attitude!
Happy Belated Birthday! And you forgot Ford Taurus on the list of reasons FYI.
You really are a free-spirit! I have a few fond memories of the "free-spirited" Ashleigh...:) Cute picture by the way...can't wait to see you!
You will always be one of the funnest, free-spirited people I know.
Post a Comment