Last time Ansen was out of town, I made Pasta-Roni and veggies. Addison and Olivia LOVED it. Addison raved and raved about how that was the best meal I've ever made and can I PLEASE make it for Daddy (ummm, he's had it. That's all we ate through all 5 years of college). I whipped up a gourmet box of Pasta-Roni again this week with some vegetables and Addison was so thrilled. Ansen got home late and when he started eating his plate Olivia got up and ended up eating his whole dinner too.
Tonight I made manicotti, salad, vegetables and french bread. Could I get anyone to eat a bite? That would be no. Addison suggested that if I made better meals like the pasta then she'd eat it all. Great idea. I think Pasta-Roni comes in about 10 different flavors so that should work great.
5 comments:
That is so funny and frustrating I am sure. My kids are pretty good eaters, but they beg me to make Macaroni and Cheese or breakfast burritos almost every night when I am making dinner.
That is HILARIOUS! Today I made cupcakes from the sugar cookie cake recipe for Laine's pre-school class for her birthday. You've had them, they're good right. Well one little girl didn't think so. She hated it so much she held it in her mouth until the teach went and got a tissue for her to spit it out. She NEARLY CRIED she hated it so much. I was like, um, okay, note to self, I guess I'm not wasting my made from scratch confections on you little girl in red...
Sorry, this story was too good I may have to post it on Hot Garlic, just sending you a repeat alert.
I hate cooking for that very reason. When Nate works late I often just feed Skylar a bagel or something that I know she'll for sure eat.
P.S. I LOVE that picture of your girls. They don't look like each other to me, but they are both absolutely beautiful little girls.
I seriously vowed to never eat any sort of "roni" again after college because I seriously lived on the stuff. So hilarious! Kids...
That's way funny. But I am not going ot lie, Shells and White Cheddar...um delicious! But I would take the homemade meal anytime!
Post a Comment