Monday, July 7, 2008

American Idol's William Hung Performs Again!

We're home! We went to Oregon for a family reunion which I'll post about it later.

We prefer driving through the night so we left at 10 last night. To keep myself awake this morning I listened to Rolling Stones on my I-Pod using my earphones since everyone was asleep. I can't listen to the I-Pod without singing, so I was singing along. Pretty soon, Ansen taps me on the arm and says . . .

"As much as I'm enjoying William Hung's version of the top 40 hits from the Rolling Stones, could you be a little quieter."

And there you have it . . . I am a horrible singer.

2 comments:

Sharp4sure said...

Ashleigh- I had to laugh out loud when I read this blog!!!! I have the same problem, my kids hate when I sing, Oh well. My tropical background just disappeared, so when I get some time, I will get that taken care of. Thanks so much for coming to the reunion!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh you crack me up! Have fun at your reunion!