Hailey and I went shopping and we found this new, creepy store. It was clearly still during business hours which were posted on the door and it was unlocked with no lights on. We walked around for a good half hour and I found a very desired new purse. We came up with the plan to just leave as much money as we figured our items were worth and call it good, though we couldn't actually execute due to what we like to call a little integrity. Anyway we kept wondering if we should have been calling the police because someone was tied up in the back being robbed. Anyway, it's not as funny typed, but Hailey and I really made it a good laugh.

(Addison wore her swimming suit for most of Saturday waiting to go swimming and this is Hudson with Oliver's tight, carpi's he wore after he wet his pants . . . we had a hoot with it)
We need more friends with family condos and cabins so we can "get away." Let me know if you qualify as one of these "friends" and we'll get to work on some dates that would work for us. (And before you make a nasty, little comment, I'm completely kidding!)






4 comments:
I loved the G's comment, so funny. I love getting away and it ends too soon. Going out with kids to dinner is 90 percent of the time a nightmare! I completely understand now but like when I was in college had those thoughts!
That scooter suits you! Buy it! That sounds much better than the nightmare from last week... see you tomorrow!
Oh wow, okay, you're actually blogging now. I hadn't checked for a while, and there were actually POSTS I had missed. Incredible.
Your vacay looks fun, yeah, I'd love to holiday at a 'cabin' like that one! Way fun.
I love your convo with Add, that was hilarious. And you deserve this break after those depositions. I can't believe you got dragged into it after 2 years and you don't even own the home anymore. You're crazy to go along with it! Some one owes you some babysitting $ and $40 an hour for your time!
Still so happy I got in touch with you guys! It is great to keep up on things now. I was wondering if Spencer & Consuela have a blog or any contact information... It would be nice to catch up with them too. Thanks again!
Post a Comment