Oh Sweet Baby! It goes too fast! You are such a joy to have in our family!
The first double layer cake I made. It's always so cool in my head,
but it wasn't bad for a first time try!
Olivia was completely prepared for this birthday. She knew the routine . . . cake, singing, candles and presents! She's been singing Happy Birthday to herself ever since.
Olivia figured out how to wink and it was hilarious!
Who knew a card could be so exciting!
Olivia got a hat and matching purse, dresses and 3-D chalk from Grandma Hatch, pair of poka-dot leggins and dress that matches Addison's and cute cutable wood fruit from Banna, and a big wooden doll house! The doll house is in the garage waiting to be painted and every time we open the garage she says . . . "Happy Burfday O-wee-a, House." She's going to be so surprised when it actually makes it into the house!
Happy Birthday Big Girl!






2 comments:
Oh that Cake! Way to go Ash! I love it!
Hi Ashleigh and fam.
I'm so glad you decided to drop me a line! I have been wondering how you guys are doing, it was fun to see how fast your darling girls are growing up. Olivia looks so much like you! and Addison looks so much like Ansen, good job you got one of each of you! how fun. We need to go out to dinner w/the Slaughs and catch up.
Post a Comment