.Ansen.Ashleigh.Addison.Olivia.Drew.
Oh, what a girl! I find myself in the same boat...
LOL! You need to get out and date more. I can't believe that your girls are getting so big. I remember Addison coming to my house in her Barbie high heels and eating goldfish crackers. I miss you guys!
She has got such a personality! Your girls are so cute!
That would be great to all get together. My email address is amya@equitytitleutah.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, what a girl! I find myself in the same boat...
LOL! You need to get out and date more.
I can't believe that your girls are getting so big. I remember Addison coming to my house in her Barbie high heels and eating goldfish crackers. I miss you guys!
She has got such a personality! Your girls are so cute!
That would be great to all get together. My email address is amya@equitytitleutah.com
Post a Comment