Monday, August 4, 2008

. . . about Stephenie Meyer's new book Breaking Dawn. . .

Addison: You know what I think is funny mom?

Me: What Addison?

Addison: She wrote the book from Jasob's expecta (perspective) and not all Bella's expecta. We're all used to reading it from Bella's expecta so people just don't like reading Jacob or Edward's expecta.

Me: Oh, is that what you think?

Addison: Yes, don't you?

I guess she heard me on the phone last night.

(By the way . . . finished the book. Reading is always "feast or famine"for me and I had to finish so I could be back to life and work by first thing Monday morning.)

7 comments:

Englishfam said...

I agree 100% Addison! She is hilarious. What a little adult she is! We SOO need to discuss Breaking Dawn as soon as I finish. I am around page 500. Gotta finish...

Amanda said...

Aaah! I am halfway through!! We'll talk when I'm done... I thought we should have an unofficial book club review... I'll let you know!

Jeremy's Jade said...

Your kid quotes are my favorite!!! They almost make me want to have kids. Almost. They're so much fun so keep 'em coming!

adamsfamilynews said...

I just got back from vacation and I need to go get my book. I hope it is as good as everyone has hoped for.

Natalie Que said...

Oh man, I love your convos. Keeps me laughing, she is such a crack-up.

Virginia said...

i hear you ashleigh

Matt and Jen said...

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to be a reference for us. If so could you email me with your phone number to mattandjenben.hotmail.com? THANKS!!