
We had out last big play date with Tori, Mason and Luke last week before Addison started school. We've had a regular play date with Mason (and probably more importantly Tori) for 2 1/2 years, but school and pre-school schedules are conflicting this year so it's over. Ansen likes to tease me about my play dates that are "for the kids." I always tell him he's welcome to as many golf play dates as he wants as long as he takes the kids. Anyway, our last big day was Backyard Adventures and lunch at Zupas. Now we evolve to girls night out (that are so much more irregular) until we get Addison and Mason in school and it's Olivia and Luke's play date.

3 comments:
I love that first picture! Espeially the foot in the air! too cute.
thank you for making me laugh so hard i just disrupted an entire computer lab. I'm sure they enjoyed my snorting. And deal! You find the trainer....I'm in.
Girls night out is something I have discovered recently and something I highly recommend. It gets addicting and pretty soon you can find an excuse to have girls night for everything. It is nice to do though, even though the play dates were fun. I guess there is always an end to one chapter and the beginning of the next right?
Post a Comment