Monday, August 18, 2008

Raging Waters


We went to Raging Waters for the summer company party. I really couldn't think of a better way to socialize with Ansen's co workers than in my swimming suit. It was probably the coldest day in August, so not so great since the water was numbing for the first 1/2 of the day. Addison had a blast and Olivia finally had fun when we were ready to leave so we stayed.

P.S. I spent a good 30 minutes doing both their hair into those little spider web things with a billion rubber bands so their hair would stay back all day. When we got there I sprayed sun block on all the little hair parts and pop, every rubber band popped open. 30 minutes well spent I'd say.

P.P.S Raging Waters, not as cool as when I was 10.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marie said...

So, if I had only looked at the pictures I would have thought you had a great time!!

What a pooey day for you. I don't envy you having to comb out that hair again, either. I'm sorry you had such a yucky time.

And how do toddlers know to be cranky until just the moment you can't take any more and are ready to pack it in? That has happened to us a thousand times, I think.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls are! They are just lovely. What a fun way to keep up with the family with your cute blog!

Jessica said...

Sorry it wasn't a very fun day. The girls hair looks really cute with it all pulled back even if it didn't last long!

Isn't it funny how we go some place that we loved as a child and think, "Seriously, this is it?" That is totally how I feel about the zoo. It was even fun when I was a sophomore, but I guess that is only because I was not in school!

Amanda said...

That pic of Olivia is SO darling! It looked cold!!

jryanwatkins said...

Seriously. I am of the firm opinion that watersports should be reserved for families, where everybody already knows how much you eat and how little you exercise. I'm even borderline about including in-laws. The higher my BMI to articles-of-clothing ratio gets, the less likely that company morale gets a boost and the more likely I spend my Christmas bonus on bootleg ephedrine.

Cute girls!