Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Joy Today


I love, love, love play group!
I've been doing play group with Addison since she was 2 and I love it! We started with 3 kids and we're up to 6 now in this ward. I love it because first the obvious, I get 5 weeks of 2 hours to myself while O's asleep and Addison is playing. Second, I love listening to the laughing, the giggles, the funny little conversations, the squeals and even the funny arguments! Today was our turn and we got to be outside most of the time. So my joy today . . . 7 cute little kids, outside in the beautiful weather, getting exercise and giggling (while I pruned my bushes).

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like fun! I'd love to join Ryan into that group if you'd have us! :-)

Jill said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! So fun!

Natalie Que said...

...Such a BRILLIANT idea. I need to get a hook-up for this.

Jolley's said...

Hooray for play dates! That's my sanity as well. Only, here if I set them up in my ward i actually have to DRIVE a ways...but it's still worth it!