Grandma Hatch came to visit this weekend from Maine! And we had such a relaxing and FUN, FUN, FUN weekend! We shopped, we ate (and ate and ate), we went to Jeff's football game, the Dino Museum, Thanksgiving Point Gardens, visited friends in Utah from Maine, and just enjoyed being together. Addison and Olivia ate up every minute with Grandma. Grandma sends each of the girls a letter with stickers and $1 every week. Olivia is old enough that she's now put it all together and now know who is sending the letters. The best part was probably the pink cowboy boots with pink jewels Grandma brought for the girls. The Dinosaur Museum (not on crazy $2 Tuesday!)

Pink Cowboy Boots . . . I think anything goes with these!
Thanksgiving Point Gardens

10 comments:
Those boots ARE fabulous! I had fogotten about the stickers and $1- she is amazing! How Fun!
What a fun grandma! I'm glad you were able to so many great things while she was here - those times are too far and few between.
What a cute grandma! That makes me miss my mom...:) And seriously, LOVE those boots!
Okay, I need to know where you got the boots because Alexis keeps asking me for cowboy boots and I can't find any.
LOVE the pink boots!
Do those boots come in my size? You're so fortunate to have a mother-in-law you can write such great memories about!
Cute boots! I'm such a cowgirl at heart. :)
Aren't grandmas the best?
Ashleigh are you cery familiar with Quickbooks? I have a little mess I have made and need some help. can you e-mail me? jessicagordon@digis.net
Thanks!
How fun! What a great Grandma, I wish a Grandma were on their way here right now -any Grandma!
I love those boots!
Post a Comment