Friday, September 26, 2008

Now Preforming . . .

Come to the Circus! Watch the talented Ring Master, Olivia Kate in action.
One of our exciting new shows performed daily at 1:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Olivia's monkey, Ashleigh (one of her most promising) does just as directed.


Monkey: Do you want me you hold you for a minute or put you in your crib?
Ring Master: Crib

Monkey: (monkey stands up, walks to crib)

Ring Master: No. Hold you.

Monkey: (Monkey sits down)


This and many, many more performance are preformed daily. Come and watch as the commanding Ring Master directs her dumb monkeys (Ansen, Ashleigh and Addison) to jump through hoops, run in circles, do a little dance and many more pathetic tricks by merely whining, crying and pouting. This incredible show is sure to not disappoint.

(I know Olivia is kicking my butt. Olivia knows she's kicking my butt. I know what I need to do. Now please give me the patience, love, endurance and commitment to do it.)

6 comments:

r & k said...

hmmm . . . you sound like . . . me!
good luck and remember, "she/he was sent to you for a reason". (i get that a lot - and the only reason i have come up with is so that i can learn how one/and/or two small child/ren extremely strong-willed and highstrung can completely change a person's personality from laidback to highstrung and stressed out.)
good luck! you're in my prayers!:)

Marie said...

AMEN!!!

Jill said...

Girls!!! They make me so tired!

Amanda said...

That picture is SOO cute! I have a butt-kicker at my house,too!

Natalie Que said...

Ha! Cute pic, I can't believe how grown up she is starting to look, she's changed so much!

Okay, I will probably embarrass myself by commenting on your 'new' template since it is probably ages old since I haven't stalked for about a week, but it looks GREAT! I love it.

Jes said...

I also love the new template. I had a similar one for a while. You just described my kids. I love the humor of it. Great! I may link this if you are okay with that because you said it so well.