Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today in the car after we dropped Addison off for school.

Me: Olivia, do you know your mommy loves you? I love you.

Olivia: I wub Addison.

Me: I'm so happy you do.

Olivia: I wub Daddy.

Me: I love you too.

Olivia: No, I wub Addison. I wub Daddy.

Okay, I get what you're saying and we're clear. You love Addison and you love Daddy.
Olivia, age: 2 years, 3 months

7 comments:

Leslie said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have had almost the exact same conversation with Ryan! ;)

Jamie said...

Don't worry they have to love us. We gave them life and so they are REQUIRED to love us. These are the times when I say it's time to leave for several days so the remember who great us moms really are!

Andrea said...

It's not like you do that much for her...

Kids are funny!

Jill said...

I was in the hospital for 2 days and Jessie told me she didn't miss me!

Kate said...

I love you...

Marie said...

OK. Where did you go? I blogged in the midst of awful horrible yuckyness, you have to too!! I miss you friend.

Marianne said...

Maybe if you were a nicer mom....