Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Fiesta

On our last night at Disney we found the cutest, softest, little panda babies. Lisa, Addison and I had a hard time putting them down. We started talking about our time as baby panda bear caretakers in Zimbabwe (yeah, I guess there's pandas there). We went into detail of how we fed them, how we hugged them and so on. Addison found their names on their tags . . . Fiesta (sure, it's fitting I guess). As we're finally leaving the store, Addison goes and starts with this to my mom . . ."when my mom took care of baby pandas, she used to. . . " Pretty soon she came over and told me that I was pretending and that Banna said I never took care of Pandas.


We were so endeared, my mom bought a panda for my dad and Lisa and tucked them into their beds as a surprise that night.


Oh, and by the way Ansen was absolutely beside himself that we wasted 20 minutes of riding time playing with our panda babies. But he held it in and we still got in some good rides.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it - everyone needs a soft cuddly panda bear. However, I think I love Ansen's disgusted face in the background of the second picture even more!

r & k said...

seriously - i love that ansen is in these pics - so funny! remind me if i ever go to disneyland, to go with your family :)