Vacation to California! We barely made it out the door since I finished the real end of tax season (extensions) and had the worse head cold/sinus infection/chest cold I've had since 2003. But we made it and we had a blast. Ansen and I love Disneyland and so we did 5 day park hoppers which we all agreed was maybe 1 day too many. We also hit the beach and pool and just relaxed in the warm weather.
14 comments:
Yeah California and Disneyland. We just did the same thing ourselves. It was such fun and so hard to come home from. I hope you are feeling better.
Sorry I never called you. My computer died and with it went your e-mail address and phone number.
OK, can I just say THAT was a lot of catching up!! Glad you're back my friend! Glad to hear all is well with you as well!
Hooray, I've been anxiously awaiting a new post from you...I admit I was getting worried. I'm so glad you guys had a good time in Cali, a bit jealous, but happy for you. Shall we not mention the Yankees around Ansen for awhile? I'll send over some antidepressants right away!!! ;)
Sounds so wonderful! Congrats on finishing tax season (how's your business going?)!!
SO sorry about the snow! I heard about that! I am glad you were enjoying California!
Oh how fun! I would LOVE to take off to Disneyland. Your kids are at such a fun age, so I'm sure you all just had a blast!
I'm glad the official tax season is over too. ;)
. . . that explains it. glad you were out having a great time! talk to you later!
Welcome back! K, I loved all the posts but the one with about the Yankees made me laugh so hard. Mostly becuase I just imagined Ansen showing off "the gold tooth" Well, more imagined your impression of it....yep still laughing...
We LOVE Disney! We're headed to Disneyworld for 12 days in just 5 weeks! CAN'T WAIT! :-)
I've been wondering if you fell off the face of the earth!! Glad you're back in business!
I'll move to Newport with you and be beach bumbs! And that is where we will become beach volleyball players! Oh, how I love it there.
Glad you had fun!
What an awesome vacation, I bet the girls loved it!
Wow! I just scrolled down to look at your other posts and I almost didn't recognize Liv! She looks so different, super cute of course and the same goes for Addison.
How fun to go to Disneyland! I bet your girls loved it! Traveling while sick, yuck, I hope you got to enjoy it anyway.
Yahoo! We are going in January.. that might be when we decide to relocate as well!! he he
Post a Comment