I'm behind . . . the story of my life. Anyway, we went to Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point on KBull 93, 93 cent night. And it felt worth the money for that price, especially since we never even went into the Corn Maze.
Here's a picture of Ansen showing the girls "how it is done" with the lasso. Actually Grandpa Hatch is really good with a lasso and some of it rubbed off on Ansen, but it looked like he was due for another lesson soon.
We didn't do the corn maze, but did the Barnyard Boo at Farm Country. Maybe someday I will post as we actually do something! Looks like you had fun and it was well worth the $.93.
That place is fun. I went there last night with my ward. Also, I went with my family when it was 93 cents to get in. The kids a had a blast. They too dressed up as princesses and met the pumpkin princess. They are so cute.
2 comments:
We didn't do the corn maze, but did the Barnyard Boo at Farm Country. Maybe someday I will post as we actually do something! Looks like you had fun and it was well worth the $.93.
That place is fun. I went there last night with my ward. Also, I went with my family when it was 93 cents to get in. The kids a had a blast. They too dressed up as princesses and met the pumpkin princess. They are so cute.
Post a Comment