Monday, October 20, 2008

What? Why? . . . NO!

This is a late post. Sunday, October 12th it snowed. Luckily, we left that afternoon for a hiatus in Newport Beach where it was high 70's all week! Unfortunately it fueled the fire . . . I really dislike snow and I want to move to California. Newport Beach to be precise. I realize I'd never own a house and we would barely be able to feed ourselves, but the beach, oh the beach. And more importantly, oh the snow, NO snow that is. I'm going to start watching Monster Jobs.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I have such mixed emotions about this. I love the snow and I hate the snow. It really is a difficult internal battle.

Marie said...

OK, so you could always move to Maine, we totally don't get ANY snow until November!!!

Andrea said...

We were in St. George during the snow and I was so glad to miss it. I hate snow too...which is why I LOVED the year we lived St. George.

Blah...it's coming again soon!

Amy C said...

Newport Beach is the best! I can't believe it's already snowed in UT! I'm cold when it his 50 here. Good luck with your search on Monster! :)

Amanda said...

I echo your sentiments... but Christmas without snow? What?