Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Olivia: Mom, wheresh my kitty?

Me: Do you mean Addison?

Olivia: No, wheresh my kitty?

Me: Addison is at the bottom of the stairs.

Olivia: (Runs to the stairs) Commere Kitty, it's mommy.

Addison and Olivia play "cat and mommy" all the time. The cat amazingly stays on a lease and ruins the knees in all her pants. The mommy is surprisingly patient and very attentive. Sometimes I get to be the mommy and then I get 2 cats.
I don't even really like cats.

8 comments:

Kari said...

That's hilarious!!! I love reading the commentary you have with your girls, its always so funny!

Hailey said...

Ash- I had a really good chuckle over that one. Hudson is just starting to get into the world of pretend...I can't wait to see what he comes up with! So far he only makes pretend soup and cracks fake eggs.

Marie said...

Hey, cats HAVE to be better than dogs for imaginary play, dogs are NOISY!!

Do me a favor and email me please, I have a question for you...

thatjonesfamily@verizon.net

r & k said...

have they started asking for thier food in bowls on the floor, yet? that's so funny.

Anonymous said...

i acted like a cat well into my elementary school years. mom would let me and brooke lick out of bowls on the floor. unfortunately, i don't think this is a quick phase...

Amanda said...

They say imagination=genius. Of course! That was too cute!

Ashby said...

LOL! That's hilarious. It must be a girl thing because my girls do things like that all the time. So funny!

Matt and Jen said...

I will be making my blog private on Friday. If you are interested in still seeing it please email me at mattandjenben@hotmail.com or leave a post on my blog with your email before then! Thanks!!