We got pictures taken and we finally picked them up. Olivia was the BIGGEST stinker that day (surprise!) and of course Addison was all smiles. The only ones we got of Olivia smiling is when I was hitting Ansen in the face with a tree branch (my idea, obviously not Ansen's). 





13 comments:
WOW those Olivia pictures are stunning! You'd never know she wasn't a perfect child model! ;)
Um. Adorable photos. Your girls are so cute!
Those turned out darling!!! Did Maggi take them again? She took ours a couple weeks ago and we had the same "no smile" problem with Rylee. But hey, some of those serious pics turn out to be favorites. Regardless, they both look so cute!
Cuties! I really like the color in those pics! Keep the frowner pics- someday you'll laugh!
Great pics... your girls are dolls!
Those are adorable! Very Cute!
I remember when I was in those stages, my mom hated it! Cute pictures
What a darling family! I think of you often. Roseville has been great to us and I wonder how many of our new friends here are your old friends. I'd love to catch up. Drop me a line if you get a chance and hug those little angels! Love - Christine Cleveland (christinecc123@aol.com)
Those pics are darling! I think they turned out great!
Your girls are so cute! I just finally figured out how to leave comments. How lame am I? It's so fun to be able to keep in touch this way!
you just yet again, made me laugh so hard I almost cried. and cute kids p.s.
Very cute pictures! I hate doing pictures but love the end result. You're girls are always so cute.
Darling pix! And why do kids always act up on picture day?
Post a Comment