Oh, but don't worry my dear . . . you have NO SCHOOL for 2 weeks! The 3 of us laid in my bed for 45 minutes watching TV, had waffles, watched a movie, shoveled lots of snow, drank hot chocolate, put together the neighborhood gifts, the girls played "ballet class" for an hour, we had chicken noodle soup for dinner, and finished Ansen's work gifts.
I miss that everyday used to be like this . . . just home with my girls (without school and schedules)! And then we all had to grow up.
3 comments:
Yeah, this no school has its perks! I've enjoying not runnin' around too, getting Lily here and there.
Merry Christmas! :)
yes! I love those days...
You say that because it's only the first day home... just wait until Jan. 4th! Maybe you're a better Mom than I, but as much as I agree with you right now, I know full well that I'll be ready for my boys to be back in school after 2 weeks! ;-)
Post a Comment