Thursday, December 11, 2008

Save the Money. . . Do it Yourself . . . Ya Right

I've worked 28 hours 45 minutes since Monday morning . . . AND I'M GOING TO DIE! Anyway, Lisa found this awesome photographer's website and blogspot (peekaboophotos.blogspot.com). One night we spent an hour and 45 minutes going through the whole blog while we were on the phone together (ya, I know. Very effecient use of time). By the end we were totally convinced that with my Dad's really nice camera and Jeff's photo shop skills we could do just as good (you've done that right?). Anyway, there was a definite style we were going for and it needed these hats, so I ordered some the next day. We got them and the girls were so thrilled they put them right on and this is what we got . . . .

We'll just say, it wasn't really the look we were hoping for.

I laughed out loud at myself and took some pictures for Lisa.

7 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my. All that work in that stage of pregnancy, you have my sincere sympathy. I hope you have Ansen's, too!!

Wrong size? That's the problem, right?

THE KLUNKERS said...

Your girls are so cute and congratulations on baby #3!!

jryanwatkins said...

Yeah, I convince myself I can do stuff just as easily for cheaper all the time. I'm usually not right either.

By the way, who are those little homeless girls you tried to take cute pictures of ???

Hailey said...

Hey Ash-
Peekaboo is one of my favorite photographers. They are always up at Swiss Days. Have you seen their Chirstmas cards? To die for. I'm trying to time pics with them so I'm not pregnant/post baby weight so we can have some awesome Christmas cards one day. Also, if I'm going to have that great of a picture, I'm waiting until Hudson will sit still for more than 8 seconds. Heh heh. Your girls are cute no matter what!

Nicole said...

I have had that very same experience. It always seems like it will work out in my head. Those photos are beautiful!

I don't have your email address to invite you to my blog, send me an email and I will add you.

nnmorton(at)surewest(dot)net

Amanda said...

yeah, I get the same results. Dang.

Kristie said...

I always think that I can do it to but the kids just don't cooperate and do what is in my head. (that is who I blame) we missed you at girls weekend and I heard your exciting new CONGRATULATIONS!! I hadn't view the blog world for a while and man it makes you out of touch. See you soon.