Thursday, December 4, 2008

Olivia . . .

Olivia: Mom, do I luf you?

Me: Yes, you do.

Olivia: Mom, do I luf Daddy?

Me: Yes, you do.

Olivia: Mom, do I luf Addie?

Me: Yes, you do.


Addison . . . in her prayers.

Please help me to use my brain a lot and not forget to use it.

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I can't believe Olivia can talk like that! Hudson is 8 months older and I still don't think he could have a conversation like that with me. (Hey, at least I'm honest)! How cute...of both of them

Jill said...

Ash, CONGRATS!!!! Hope you're feeling good! Can't wait to see ya this week!

Kelly O. said...

Hey Ashleigh! How funny you found my blog because your parents told me about yours and I've just been sitting here reading it for the past hour or so! Anyway, I've wanted to comment on a lot... it looks like you've had nothing but fun and adventure the last 9 years! Anyway, I'm so glad we're finally back in touch... at least in the blogging world! I'd love to hang out sometime and catch up! Anyway, you have a beautiful family and your girls look SO MUCH like you!! Hope things are going well!!

Your old friend, Kelly