
I did what my mom used to do to us and we hated it! We used to beg my mom to let us open a present on Christmas Eve. My mom would eventually cave, but only if she got to pick which presents we opened. Then it was always just pajamas.
I actually had to suggest to Addison and Olivia they open a present and then when Addison shot me down . . . "No mom, we have to wait until Christmas" . . . then I had to heavily encourage them until they finally wanted to open a present. And what do you know . . . matching pajamas.
3 comments:
That cracks me up! I bought the exact same pajamas for my girls. Such good mothers, aren't we?
I am guilty of the same thing! I also had to suggest and then continue to suggest opening a present! Traditions . . . right?!
We have the same tradition in out family minus the matching part, but the problem is that when you move away to college your pajamas fill up one box and you just don't have room. So Rob is debating on whether or not we should have that tradition
Post a Comment