
IT'S A BOY!
He's healthy, we're happy, and so excited!
And I finally have "Mother's Intuition!" This pregnancy has been so different from the rest that I was sure it was a boy. I did also think that Addison and Olivia were boys, so really I know nothing. The girls both wanted another girl since we have pink everything already as Addison cited, but are excited for a brother. It's true though, this little boy with have painted fingernails, princess dress up and pink bikes, scooter, jeep, coats . . . Addison said his favorite color could probably be yellow or blue since purple and pink are taken. Anyway, we're so, so excited (and I get to go shopping again)!
18 comments:
I am ECSTATIC for you!!! If you need any boy hand-me-downs or boy advice, you know who to call in the neighborhood! ;)
That is so AWESOME!!! I am really happy for you all! :)
You will love having a lil' boy around!
Congratulations. I am so excited for you. Boys are fun too :) and not so moody & emotional!!
That's so fun and what a change it will be. I just told my friends today that there are so many things to learn about having a boy, like how do you take them to the bathroom. When they're young like 4 years old, do you sit them on the potty or stand them up? We started talking about it because these boys at the park today were being babysat, and they both needed to go to the bathroom and our friend didn't know what to do! :) Anyway, how fun.
Wahoooo! Congratulations.
Yay! That is so exciting! Boys are so fun. I am hoping I follow your pattern in reserve with my next one. :)
Congrats!!!
sooo . . . are we going to have a III? :) that's fun you get to shop in the boy dept now! i think it's fun to do both. k-bye
btw - it's perfectly alright for little boys to ride pink toys - we've gotten away with it so far - in fact, #2's snowboots were pink and purple this year. he told me they looked red to him, so i figured we were good to go. :)
oh yah, p.s. - SOME boys really prefer pink :)
congrats. i love boys they are so much easier! seriously..... two girls! you deserve a boy. yeah! happy for you
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so excited for you it really is so fun to have at least one of each. Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is exciting! It's great that you get to have a boy after two girls!
I am so excited for your family. Everyone needs at least one boy in their family. Congratulations. Good luck on the shopping.
Boys are fun, just remember to change the diaper before you feed him, so as not to take an unexpected shower.:) Congratulations on the news
Crystal(Thompson)& Dave Parlin
From way over here in Maine
Congrats Ash! I'm so excited for you! Having a boy will be so different! I don't know what I would do!
CONGRATS!! That's so awesome you're getting a boy this time around. Woo hoo for you!
Yeah! I was keeping my fingers crossed from when I first heard you were pregers! It really is fun to get to brave both sides of the stores...and no matter what people say you can still accessorize boys! Ties, hats, belts...:) Good luck!
That is so GREAT! Congrats to Ansen- he'll have his little buddy.. That is fantastic news, so congrats!
Post a Comment