The other night at choir practice Ansen was talking to a guy in our ward.
And here's how it went down:
Guy: Two girls, you need a boy.
Ansen: Ya, I know. Luckily, we're having one.
Guy: You're having a baby?! Really?!
Ansen: Ya, Ashleigh's pregnant and it's a boy.
Guy: (Silence)
Ansen: So, either you think my wife is super fat or you're really un-observant.
Guy: I'm not really sure how to answer that.
So, here I am . . . 6 months and something to remember. I know you all see it everyday, but I saw my picture and I am gigantic!
As huge as I am, at 26 1/2 weeks and only 11 pounds so far and still wearing my own (low rise) jeans buttoned! Considering I wrote in my journal with Addison - "I'm 23 weeks and have only gained 33 pounds" I'm ecstatic! I started heavier than ever before, so I've had to be a little more careful this time around. So far, so good-but I have a feeling I'm about to loose it.
Further proof I'm pregnant . . . I LOVE frosting (I don't sit around eating it out of the tub while I watch TV --usually). I love sugar cookies with frosting and brownies with mint frosting. The bowl and beater never go un-licked (by me or the girls). I lost the love of Cafe Rio and apparently frosting. Ansen was astonished . . . SUPRISE-You're body's cravings truly do change when you're pregnant.


10 comments:
Congratulations of having a boy!! And you look darling :)
I hope that guy is married (or engaged) because you can then make a great positive... He doesn't look at other men's wives closely at all!
You look great, make a pregnant woman jealous!
That is so freakin' hilarious- Ansen's comment, anyway!! You are definitely prego- and you DO look great and STILL in your low rise jeans? Not fair. But what ARE you craving this time? I saw a major difference in carrying a boy vs. girl- boys for me are a perfect basketball- girl was all over chub. You look adorable.
I think you look great for being six months along! I can't believe your still wearing your regular jeans! You go girl!
Funny! You are obviously pregnant and look so great! I'm excited to see how this little boy mixes things up in your family!
nice belly! i love it! good job with only 11 lbs. that's how much i gain when i even think of getting pregnant. :) you kinda look like the little prego widget on your blog.
Was that my husband!? It very well could have been! ;-)
Ok, I am so behind the times. It's been a couple months since I've been on here. Congrats on a boy on the way. We all need to get together again. Can you e-mail me copies of pictures from when we all got together in the summer?
Hello?! You can still button your jeans. That officially means you are not gigantic.
And on another note.....you lost all Cafe Rio cravings?!?! If that's the case for pregnant women I don't think I want to get pregnant again.
Wow that is all I can say! He msut be dense. You look so cute I wish I could squeeze my butt into my jeans still.
Post a Comment