Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Procrastinator!

My new calling is Enrichment Leader. We just had our Relief Society Birthday dinner and it turned our really nice, though lots of work I wanted to save until the last 3 days so that I'd be tired and crazy. But it was great and our committee is awesome!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

It was absolutely beautiful Ashleigh! You did a fantastic job!! :)

Kelly O. said...

Wow!! Looks like you went all out! If you need ideas, I think I've been Enrichment Leader, Counselor, Leader, Committee, Leader, etc. for the past 9 years. There must be something I'm not learning!

Brammer Family said...

You are so talented! Everything looks beautiful! :)

Jamie said...

I'm impressed - what a beautiful evening you created for you r.s. sisters. I'll have to see close up pictures to see details.

Amanda said...

That's a big calling! It all looks so elegant- nice work!