Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Boy Daddy-O!

Ansen's mom's card pretty much summed up his Birthday this year. . .

You know when you get baby clothes for the new baby, marshmellow fluff for food storage and money for ammo to protect the home front for your birthday, you must be getting old.

This year we had birthday dinner, cake and presents on Sunday. It turned out to be our mock St. Patrick's Day too since everyone but 1 wore green. Monday, the girls and I took Ansen his annual birthday balloons at his office (Olivia picked him out a pretty pink balloon) and went to lunch. On Tuesday, Ansen's actual birthday, he left to San Diego on a business trip and went to a baseball game that night with the guys from work to celebrate.
Happy 33rd Birthday Ansen!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Ansen!

Jamie said...

Happy B-day my old friend!

Marianne said...

How fun! 33 - no that's seriously old! I guess after a certain age your physical strength declines so instead of protecting your family with your physical "guns" you have to buy the real thing......Happy b-day Ansen!

Ashby said...

Happy Birthday Ansen! Funny, I never knew how much older he was than Ryan. Now I do! Oh the things you learn!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday wishes from us, too!

John said...

hm.. it appears the fridge pack of code red didnt make the blog... noted...

Jolley's said...

Happy Birthday Old man!! :)
and by the way, that cake looks yummmmmmy!