I can't believe her! She is too smart. And FUNNY! I know what you mean about writing things down and hoping you remember exactly how they sounded. Maybe try recording her on your video camera and see if she will do it again?
Hi Ashley!!!! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and read it. I saw you on Kate Gildea's blog. How are you!? Your girls are cutie heads!! and funny. but they are YOUR girls! Heep in touch!
3 comments:
I love that you document what your girls say! They crack me up. I really need to be better about doing that with my girls!
I can't believe her! She is too smart. And FUNNY! I know what you mean about writing things down and hoping you remember exactly how they sounded. Maybe try recording her on your video camera and see if she will do it again?
Hi Ashley!!!! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and read it. I saw you on Kate Gildea's blog. How are you!? Your girls are cutie heads!! and funny. but they are YOUR girls! Heep in touch!
Post a Comment