O: Good Night Mom
A: Good Night Ollie
O: I Love you Mom
O: I Love you Mom
A: I love you Ollie
O: Are you exhausted?
A: Yes
O: Are you going to sleep on your pillow or Daddy's?
A: Mine
O: Good Night Mom
A: Good Night Ollie
A: Good Night Ollie
1. Four blankets (usually spread over her with the "right" side up)
2. Pink Baby, Baby with no clothes and Daddy Baby
3. Kota Bear
4. Pillow with the 3 Princess Side up
5. Baby's Pillow
6. Baby's Blanket
7. Baby's Bottle
8. Cuppie with fresh water and ice
9. Primary Music playing
10. Night Light set on the blue light setting
11. oh . . . and chap stick
No, she's not picky and I completely have boundaries as a mother.
7 comments:
Hilarious! And I feel for you too!
When should we get Ollie and Bobby together? They are two peas in a pod... BTW- totally cute because someday you might forget!
I LOVE that she asked you if you were exhausted. What kid knows what that means at her age? You are in for it with that one!!
Wow, I need to check your blog more often! You're one of those good people who keep up on the blogging.
I love all the post! They make me chuckle!! That crib story is great, all that stuff she sleeps with! I actually happen to read an article on that not to long ago in Parent Magazine. Of course they say kids who sleep with a lot of stuff like the security and has something to do with the "womb" Whatever! It's just kids being kids!!
Your girls are both adorable, and I think there is nothing wrong with a (albeit little) woman who knows what she wants!!
What a crack up! But hey, if she sleeps isn't it all worth it! :)
hey i have a new blog address: kaynrob.blogspot.com
Post a Comment