It was a 50's themed sock hop for the Daddy-Daughter Dance and luckily we had a poodle skirt from Halloween! Addison was so excited all week and sad little Olivia was devastated to have to stay home with Mom. Since Addison put on her old Halloween costume so did Olivia. She got all ready to go to the dance as Tinkerbell. As soon as Addison and Ansen left and she realized she really wasn't going she couldn't get her costume off fast enough in pure bitterness. Addison had a ball dancing with her Dad and all her friends from school and the ward. Olivia an I managed at home with a movie and ice-cream.

7 comments:
How cute! I love how they're both posing in their costumes-it's so sad Olivia had to stay at home. That would break my heart, but it was pretty funny imagining her getting out of her costume feeling bitter. What darling girls. Good luck with your little boy! I'm excited for you!
oh,Cute!
CUTE!!! I am so glad that you are a blogger too!! I can't wait for you to have your baby, the girls are going to be the cutest "little moms"
That's so sweet - I loved Daddy/Daughter dates. Poor Olivia, Rylee knows how she feels after the "Father & Sons" campout last weekend. As the mom, you've never felt quite so unloved huh?! Ansen should wear his pants like that more often.
Adorable! I love poodle skirts!!! I'm sure they danced the night away!
You're due in 15 days! Good Luck! Having a boy will be fun, I enjoy it. Keep us posted!
How fun for Addi and Ans - I must say Ansen does bare a strong resemblance to Danny Zuko!!
Post a Comment