My mom called to see what I was doing today and I finally just had to say, "Something dumb."
Like I mentioned before my pregnancy brain is crazy. Today Addison and Olivia had a friend over so I had some time to really get something done. I made vinyl lettering (tiny vinyl lettering) and labeled the temple pictures on the front so we'd know what temple it was and then covered the back with black paper. Why, you ask . . . it's a Temple Memory Game for Family Home Evening and it was VERY crucial that I get it done before the baby is born. I haven't watched TV during the days for a good year, but today I was also able to catch up on Bring it On: All or Nothing (the stupid teen cheer leading movie) while I productively got these Temples done. Ansen was so thrilled with my progress today.

2 comments:
It seems like that movie is ALWAYS on! I laughed when you mentioned it. Why didn't it win any Oscars?
Love, love, love Bring it ON! Totally hear ya on the pregnancy brain but I think the nursing brain is even worse....
Post a Comment