
Addison got her first "real" loose tooth in February. She already knocked one out when she was 3, but now she finally had an official loose tooth. She said she was chewing on something and it got loose. It turns out the "something" was the stuff off the corn dog stick to make Olivia laugh.
And now she lost it! I guess it's every parents' job to start suggesting we go get the pliers, or let's tie it to a door, etc. because Ansen and I suddenly found ourselves suggesting word verbatim every dumb idea our parents had suggested to us. We did warn her though, that seriously, she might eat it it she wasn't careful.
She came running in crying that she was walking and lost her tooth. Ansen and Addison spent several minutes crawling all over the floor looking for it. Turns out she'd forgotten to mention she'd been eating strawberries and THEN was walking and REALIZED she lost her tooth. The tooth fairy still came and said lots of kids eat their teeth (well at least my brother and my daughter did).
Now we're just around the corner from those big, old (and probably crooked-thanks to me) adult teeth!
1 comment:
I ate one of my teeth too, carmel popcorn - thought it was a kernel . . . not one of my prouder moments since I was about 11 and should have totally known better!
Post a Comment